Candidates must check following eligibility criteria before applying for JEE Advanced 2022:
- Nationality: Indian national (including OCI/ PIO) & foreign national category will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination in 2022 or 2022 from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in intermediate subject.
- Percentage: The 75% criteria has been relaxed in the qualifying exam.
- of Attempts: Candidates will be allowed to appear for JEE Advanced only two times in two consecutive year.
- Mandatory: It will be compulsory to appear in JEE Main 2022 to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born or after 1st October 1997. 5 year age relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates.
- Performance: Applying candidate must be under 2, 50, 000 qualifying candidates in JEE Main 2022 (Paper 1) including all the categories.
Every great achiever is inspired byGreat Mentor !