- Candidates, those seek admission into MBBS course, they can fill application through online mode.
- The registration will be done in two parts, i.e basic registration & final registration.
- AIIMS basic registration will be started from the month of January 2019.
- In basic registration, candidates will be able to fill their basic details and upload images.
- Upload scanned images of the Photograph (Size: 50 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), Signature (Size: 20 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 3 cm x 6 cm) & Left hand thumb impression (Size: 20 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 4 cm x 3 cm) in a jpg/jpeg/gif/png format.
- In final registration, candidates have to fill the remaining details and pay the application fee.
- Save print copy of the downloaded application form/registration slip for admission purpose.
- There will not need to submit the application/registration slip to the officials via offline mode.
How to Fill AIIMS 2019 Application Form
AIIMS 2019 application form filling procedure will be consisting of six steps:
Step-1: Online registration
Step-2: Uploading of scanned images
Step-3: Qualification and Address Details
Step-4: Payment of application fee
Step-5: Selection of exam city
Step-6: Print of Confirmation Page
- The application fee will be Rs. 1500 for GEN/OBC (Creamy & Non-Creamy) categories.
- For SC/ST category, the fee will be Rs. 1200.
- Fee payment will be done during the final registration.
- Candidates will deposit the application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|General||Rs. 1500||As Applicable|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC : Both Creamy and Non – Creamy Layers)||Rs. 1500||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200||As Applicable|
The university will provide correction facility only in some filled. So, candidates should fill application carefully. Other details about AIIMS Application correction are given here:
- After the form submission, the correction/amendment/rectification/editing will not be allowed in these fields such as Name, Date of Birth, Category and Exam Center.
- The correction in other fields is only allowed before the last date of registration.
- Candidates can make a correction in these fields such as Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Gender, Marital status, etc.
- Correction in uploaded images will not be permitted.