HOW HORIZON IS DIFFERENT
1. Horizon is very particular about the selection of their teachers. Only those, having the best success record are recruited as teachers.
2. Students develop a sort of personal relation with teachers who guide them at every step during their preparation.
3. Study material is kept updated with new sums and concepts.
4. It develops an exclusive exercise package every year which contains hot questions for ensuing competitions.
5. Its success rate is comparatively higher. It is the only institute which overall success rate is more than 50%.
6. Its classroom interaction hours are maximum that give ample time for revision and personal queries.
7. Comfort level of students is given proper consideration during classes, lest they get exhausted and miss the lessons.
8. It is the only Institute which invites expert professional to conduct classes on time management and attitude formation.
9. Parent-teacher interaction is given due importance to exercise proper guidance.
WHY JOIN HORIZON
1. Well planned methods of teaching and a highly competitive environment.
2. Small Batch size to facilitate easy students-faculty interaction.
3. The courses will be completed to the best satisfaction of the students and well in time.
4. Sufficient time has been slotted for making revisions, conduction of tests and doubt solving
5. Highly Experienced faculty with expertise in material preparation.
6. Adequate library facility for reading will be provided to the students so that they can consult books whenever necessary.
7. The test papers will be designed exactly on the pattern of different Engg, / Medical entrance exams so as to give exact feel of the competitive examination pattern to the students.
8. Parent teacher interaction is given due importance to exercise proper guidance.
9. Regular tests and discussion will be there so as to clarify doubt left in the mind of the
10. Regular feedback from students is taken to provide them a better level of satisfaction.
11. Separate tutorial classes on topics which haven’t been covered in competitive but are included in the board exam.